Looking To Extend The Functional Life Of Your Home? Start With The Foundation
Here at AA Action Waterproofing, we do a lot for our customers:
- We handle the removal of water from flooded basements and full basement waterproofing.
- We deal with mold remediation after floods in order to make your home fully safe again.
- We inspect and repair foundation damage caused by floods and by other incidental issues.
In most cases, foundation repair is only done in situations where a flood or flood risks have shown that the foundation is probably damaged. However, you don’t need to wait for a flood or other emergency to get your foundations repaired and rebuilt.
In fact, if you are looking at a home as a long-term investment or family holding, then it is a good idea for you to consider getting foundation repair done right away.
There are several important reasons for this:
- Foundation damage is difficult for the homeowner to detect and worsens faster over time.
- Foundation repair prevents damage in one area from disrupting your walls, floors, and roof.
- Foundation work is generally much less expensive if the problem is caught and fixed early.
When doing foundation repair, we use only the latest materials. That includes waterproof rubber cement and other advanced tools to make sure the foundation is rebuilt better than it was before. This will help you maintain a low risk of flood for many years to come.
Naturally, your foundation and your basement share an important interrelationship. When any low-lying portion of your home is damaged, that damage reverberates through the other low-lying areas of the structure. However, the foundation itself is the heart of your building.
Our Team Continues To Innovate When It Comes To Heavy-Duty Repairs
Foundation repair is an important skill to specialize in, and we’ve never stopped getting better.
Our team members are licensed, insured, and bonded, so you know that we stand by our work. Likewise, we uphold high standards of training and ongoing professional education so that we can always deploy the latest tools to serve you.
Over the years, we’ve also been one of the pioneers in the region when it comes to using the most ecologically-friendly materials. That means that not only will your repair job last, but it won’t interfere with the soil or local environment.
Call Or Email AA Action Waterproofing Today To Get Started On Your Foundation
AA Action Waterproofing team members are available to serve you 24 hours a day, even if you have a flood emergency. Fill out our online form to get a free quote or call us today.